Lawful Rebellion Logo

Lawful Rebellion Logo

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Hello All. Just returned from the Britsh Constitution Group Conference 2014. IMHO it went well, lots of valuable information exchanged and networking done. I am not sure when the videos will be posted. My small contribution included a short presentation on "Whatever Happened to the Right to Keep and Bear Arms" (RKBA). Feedback from Brian Gerrish, who had a better view from the back of the room, was that this topic attracted a lot of support. This was the first time that I have spoken publically about the RKBA. I will take that as an indication about what to include in future. One question which was asked was the availability of UK legal self defence sprays. Here is an example from E-bay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1x-Red-Farb-self-defence-spray-with-belt-pouch-100-UK-Legal-/181328540423?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a3805f307 More to follow. Regards, John Hurst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

  • No Title - Thanks for all the kind words. I'd like to shut the blog with this... Come home safe Lads... CSR
    13 years ago